1 - There are times when you'd rather receive nothing, than the gift you were given
2 - Would you have preferred nothing?
3 - Crowd Surfing Show
4 - Song Cram
5 - An acquaintance of Andy's has changed the name of their baby after 7 months
6 - How long after birth did you change your babies name?
7 - Mind Reading sketch
8 - Andy is excellent at getting a waiters attention for the bill
9 - Jazz Chat
1 - Netflix have said their biggest competition is sleep
2 - Have you had to put yourself on a Netflix ban
3 - Jez's bit coin password hypnotism session part one
4 - Jez's bit coin password hypnotism session part two
5 - Jez is in the studio trying to crack the password
6 - Everybody has a weird exercise person in their area
7 - Can we do a full live show while crowd surfing?
8 - Hamish has made a hypnosis tape for Andy to help him quit smoking
1 - Car Wash in a Convertible - seeing the Saab for the first time & preparing to get wet
2 - Car Wash in a Convertible - going through the car wash
3 - Do you feel like you've been in a convertible, but you actually haven’t?
4 - Car dealership trade-in game
5 - Andy Blows Take That Wide Open
6 - Our bit coin journey has come to an unfortunate end
7 - Jez in studio explains why we can never access our bit coins
8 - Could we hypnotize the password out of Jez's head?
9 - Hamish's carnival game realization
10 - Script prank is back
1 - Hamish & Zoe came up with some creative ways to get Sonny to stop eating Easter eggs
2 – The boys are selling their bit coin and debate the most fun way to spend the cash
3 - Hamish confesses he has actually already spent the bit coin money
4 - How to talk sport with your work colleagues
5 - Jack's highly anticipated second meme
6 - Andy got told the world’s most boring story on the golf course over the weekend
7 - Hamish has an Animal Kingdom question for Andy
8 - Ali from the car wash answers last minute questions ahead of tomorrow
1) Jack is attempting to gut and re-build an entire house, based on YouTube tutorials
2) Calls - Builders, throw your questions at Jack
3) Hamish saw a guy doing maintenance on a skill tester machine..
4) Calls - Skill Tester Secrets
5) Hamish's edible hinge cake update. The Informer calls in again
6) New musical coming soon - My Unfair Lady!
7) Their bitcoin has gone up from $900 to $1500 - they'll both think over Easter what they want to spend the money on
8) A forgotten sub-culture: Saab owners!
9) Calls - How's your Saab?
10) Our mate Tim Bartley has upset Andy's parents - he threw out the Vegemite from the holiday house
1) River of Gold - Thomas is nervously awaiting his $1000 unforgettable wee!
2) Calls - Unforgettable wees
3) Caller Jason back on the phone further discussing his Unforgettable Wee - it's too unbelievable!
4) A guy in the US who tweeted Wendy's asking how many re-tweets he would need to get a years’ worth of nuggets
5) Andy has found audio proof of Warnie's Toobs campaign!
6) River of Gold - Thomas' Player Profile
7) River of Gold - Thomas in the toilet, preparing for the challenge
8) River of Gold - The contest
9) River of Gold - The aftermath
10) One Song to Cram - Pablo on the phone, he is an expert in Real Madrid
11) One Song to Cram - Did they cram enough about Real Madrid to answer Pablo's 3 questions?!
12) Hamish has an update on his quest to make a birthday cake for Sonny with an edible hinge!
1) Newsreader Natasha Exelby was let go for her on-air blooper. People are rallying behind her by sharing their bloopers using #PutYourBloopersOut
2) Calls - #PutYourBloopersOut
3) Upset Andy
4) Calls - Upset Andy
5) Listener Sam wrote in asking for help - he's done a shocking job of buying his wife presents recently. They wrote her a song - Busy Man, to the tune of Better Man.
6) River of Gold - Thomas on the phone, talking rules & tactics
7) River of Gold - Calls - tactics & support for Thomas
8) Hamish has committed to making a 3D cake of Mack from Cars, with an edible hinge, for Sonny’s birthday. He calls a cake shop to brag.
9) Andy heard a blatant old school radio trick on Triple M recently!
10) The People's Segment - pitch your segment ideas to us on email.
1) A plastic lid from Andy's favourite local Korean restaurant has blocked his gutters & flooded his house!
2) Calls - Has something small, had a big impact?!
3) Hame received an email about a condition called paruresis, AKA shy bladder syndrome or stage fright when peeing in public
4) Calls - do you suffer from Pee stage fright?
5) River of Gold - Thomas accepts our challenge - $1000 if he can pee next to H&A within 30 seconds
6) River of Gold - discussing logistics with contestant Thomas
7) Hamish has claimed that he will make Sonny's 3rd birthday cake - Mack the towtruck from Cars
8) Calls – Are you also a Cake Hero
9) Aspiring rapper who tried to avoid paying for a seafood dinner by jumping in the ocean and swimming away
10) Office Gossip today - Kirsty got kicked out of Puppetry of the Penis for being TOO into it!
11) Rove in studio - he has 30 seconds to convince Andy to watch Dr Who
1 - Hame has read an article about a man in China who used his martial arts skills to save a man falling from 8 floors up
2 - Ninjas amongst us
3 - Hamish has made Jack write a list of everybody he has ever met, in his whole life
4 - Have you met Jack?
5 - The movie IT is having a negative effect on the Clown
6 - Andy saw two people share an odd extended embrace in a restaurant
7 - What is your theory on the embrace?
8 - Danny Green – chatting Stop the Coward Punch campaign
9 - Danny Green plays Layla's Loot Chute and win’s $8000 for his Stop the Coward Punch awareness campaign
10 - Jazz Chat
1 - A teacher in the US has been exposed by her students as a fraud
2 - Revisiting Andy's nose capillary
3 - Pepsi commercial debacle
4 - Upset Andy
5 - Hamish has noticed a common theme amongst nearly all of his purchases
6 - What do you have the worlds best of?
7 - Song Cram
8 - Hamish got an email overnight from somebody claiming to have the answer to toilet stench
1- Jack's finally back
2 - Hame is burning off Andy's nose capillary today
3 - Technology is ruining the parking game
4 - What is technology ruining for you?
5 - Hamish thinks Dyson's next product should be bathroom exhaust fans
6 - Hamish is about to burn off Andy's nose capillary
7 - Some words of encouragement for burning that capillary off!
8 - Hamish performs the procedure
1 - We're claiming yesterday's Eat the Board result as a win!
2 - How did we feel post Eat the Board? We put our feelings to song..
3 - We revisit a conversation from last year – how should Hamish burn off Andy’s exposed capillary?!
4 - We'll be talking techniques for Hamish to remove Andy's exposed capillary
5 - Caller Sharon suggesting Hamish could pee on the nose capillary to sterilize it!
6 - Caller Matthew with his own backyard method on how to remove the nose capillary
7 - Hamish's house flooded recently - shattered he didn't get a new TV out of it!
8 - Andy’s mate proposed recently – what is the time frame between asking the dad, and popping the question?
9 - Hamish commissioned a person on Airtasker to draw some fan art of Andy. He also tricked him into singing a thank you song for the gesture
1 - Today is Eat the Board day, but Hamish is still feeling off from Fridays food poisoning
2 - Hamish has been copping heat on Instagram
3 - We'll start eating shortly
4 - Talking strategies, and the eating begins
5 - Michelle wants to know how Andy enjoyed the Fillet o Fish?
6 - Nunny has been so inspired, he's at McDonalds now
7 - Taylor congratulates Andy on being the bigger man, taking the Chicken & Cheese
8 - Jack has been inspired to finally begin his 2000 word essay
9 - Kath says we need to stand and wriggle the food down
10 - Hame’s wife Zoe is here for moral support
11 - Eat the Board the movie – how we thought today would go
12 - Tiffany Hall has got some words of encouragement for us
13 - Hamish begs Matt for nugget & Angus Burger mercy
14 - We’re on a rampage...until Andy spews
15 - Hamish also spews. We failed, but we're awarding ourselves a win!
1 - Hamish has come down with food poisoning on Eat the Board day!
2 - Are you angry, or supportive of us postponing Eat the Board?
3 - Horgs Inventions - "The Tackle Tamer" - a chastity style belt, for men
4 - Thoughts on Horgs' latest invention, "The Tackle Teaser"
5 - Sonny’s song of encouragement for Hamish after he came down with food poisoning on Eat the Board day
6 - Eat the Board Press Conference
7 - Hard hitting questions for Hamish in light of him postponing Eat the Board
8 - Hamish gave questionable advice to a friend going through a break-up
9 - Have you pulled off a pet-swap?!
10 - Jazz Chat
1 - Final debate about our Eat The Board menu
2 - One last question for our Eat The Board experiment
3 - Politician Brendan O'Connor held a press conference and no one asked a question, we right that wrong.
4 - Sonny's message for Hamish about Eating The Board
5 - Cab drivers are found taking public poos
6 - Are you about to be caught for something?
7 - Tomorrow, we Eat The Board!
8 - Complaints are pouring in after Jack took a holiday on the back of a holiday
1 - Confirming the food for our Eat The Board experiment
2 - Are you also facing a big challenge?
3 - When a first date is too full on
4 - Competitive TV reporters during natural disasters
5 - Can Donald Trump actually throw a ball?
6 - The return of 'Arrogant' Luke McGregor
7 - Does all day breakfast make it on Eat The Board?
1 - Andy found a lost jumper, can he find the owner?
2 - Selecting food for the Eat The Board experiment
3 - Upset Andy
4 - Dads always with an item of clothing that's both formal, and informal!
5 - Horgs fights a snake
6 - Flirting with a random phone number
7 - Hamish confronts Andy on something that happened last year
8 - A surprise for Andy
1 - We're back! But where's Jack?
2 - The best way to start our radio year!
3 - Hamish wants to Eat The Board at Maccas
4 - Andy's Dad has a 'face-changing' operation
5 - Outrageous invoices
6 - Andy's girlfriend has the worst day ever
1. The Show Pager
2. Fart DNA at a Crime Scene
3. Hamish hates Printers
4. The Band on Tour - The Journey of the Week
5. The Band on Tour - Revealing the Secret Song
6. Hamish's Dads Fashion Choices
7. The Jazz Chat Prank
8. *BONUS* Texting Mum "Hey"
1. Golf with Justin Timberlake
2. Parent Fantasy Hotline
3. Name Drop Prank
4. Band on Tour - The Gig with the Veronicas
5. Jurassic Car Park
6. Hamish's version of "Work"
7. *BONUS* Brian the Appleist
1. People's Cruise - Nude Decking
2. People's Cruise - Cheating at Bingo
3. People's Cruise - Winning the Cash Crane
4. Andy's Early Family Xmas
5. Band on Tour - First Rehearsal of Long Way to the Top
6. Vulnerable Cops
7. Horg's Bobcat Story
8. Live Pay Rise
9. *BONUS* Amazing Dog Escapes
1. Buying a 3rd Electronic Drum Kit
2. Nude at the pool
3. Awkward Nudity
4. Dining Solo
5. Band on Tour - Getting an early start
6. Band - Jack is getting too big for his boots
7. Getting Squirted
8. 100 Days of Andys Birthday
9. *BONUS* Hamish Massage Challenge - Table Thoughts
10 *BONUS* The Big Red Pimple
1. Macklemore Interview
2. The Couch Song
3. Kanye West Stole our Song
4. Clearway Parking
5. Rattle Your Rivals
6. The Band on Tour - First rehearsal of Uptown Funk
7. The Band on Tour - We're having a Rift
8. Upset Andy
9. Hamish trying to trick his wife
10. *BONUS* Band Rehearsal for Spit Roast Party
1. The Duping Game
2. Mums on Instagram
3. Fast Forwarding Ads
4. Russell Brand BSWO
5. The Power of Adele
6. Brad Blanks with Oprah
7. *BONUS* Woman's Day Source Test
8. *BONUS* Am I Naked?